- KJV Ps 19:1-4 (to 1st world.)
- 1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world.
- KJV Isaiah 55:8-12 (to 1st peace)
- 8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace:
- KJV Isaiah 43:10-12
- 10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. 12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
- KJV John 1:6-13
- 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
- KJV Rom 8:16-17
- 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ;
- KJV I John 1:1, 3
- 1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us:
- KJV I John 5:6 1st it
- 6 …it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
- KJV Acts 3:1-8
- 1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 2 And a certain man lame from his mother’s womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; 3 Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. 4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. 5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. 6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. 8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
- KJV Acts 4:7-10, 18-20
- 7 And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this? 8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, 9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole; 10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 18 And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. 19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. 20 For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.
- KJV Luke 24:48
- 48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
- S&H 303:25-28
- God, without the image and likeness of Himself, would
be a nonentity, or Mind unexpressed. He would be
without a witness or proof of His own na-
- S&H 151:26
- All that really exists is the divine Mind and
its idea, and in this Mind the entire being is found har-
monious and eternal. The straight and narrow way is to
see and acknowledge this fact, yield to this power, and
follow the leadings of truth.
- S&H 516:4
- The substance, Life, intelligence, Truth, and Love,
which constitute Deity, are reflected by His creation;
and when we subordinate the false testimony of the
corporeal senses to the facts of Science, we shall see
this true likeness and reflection everywhere.
- S&H 476:28-5
- When speaking of God’s children, not the children of
men, Jesus said, “The kingdom of God is within you;”
that is, Truth and Love reign in the real
man, showing that man in God’s image is
unfallen and eternal. Jesus beheld in Science the per-
fect man, who appeared to him where sinning mortal
man appears to mortals. In this perfect man the Saviour
saw God’s own likeness, and this correct view of man
healed the sick. Thus Jesus taught that the kingdom
of God is intact, universal, and that man is pure and holy.
- S&H 409:23
mortal is put off, and the new man or real man is put
on, in proportion as mortals realize the Science of man
and seek the true model.
- S&H 476:1, 9-10
- Mortals are the counterfeits of immortals.
They are the children of the wicked one, or the one evil,
which declares that man begins in dust or as a material
embryo. In divine Science, God and the real man are
inseparable as divine Principle and idea.
God is the Principle of
man, and man is the idea of God.
- S&H 351:16
- We cannot bring out the practical proof of Christianity,
which Jesus required, while error seems as potent and
real to us as Truth, and while we make a per-
sonal devil and an anthropomorphic God our
starting-points, – especially if we consider Satan as a
being coequal in power with Deity, if not superior to Him.
Because such starting-points are neither spiritual nor
scientific, they cannot work out the Spirit-rule of Christian
healing, which proves the nothingness of error, discord,
by demonstrating the all-inclusiveness of harmonious
- S&H 120:15
- Health is not a condition of matter, but of Mind; nor
can the material senses bear reliable testimony on the sub-
ject of health. The Science of Mind-healing
shows it to be impossible for aught but Mind
to testify truly or to exhibit the real status of man. There-
fore the divine Principle of Science, reversing the testi-
mony of the physical senses, reveals man as harmoniously
existent in Truth, which is the only basis of health; and
thus Science denies all disease, heals the sick, overthrows
false evidence, and refutes materialistic logic.
- S&H 417:16
- When you silence the witness against your
plea, you destroy the evidence, for the disease disap-
pears. The evidence before the corporeal senses is not
the Science of immortal man.
- S&H 475:14
- [Man] is the compound idea of
God, including all right ideas; the generic term for
all that reflects God’s image and likeness; the conscious
identity of being as found in Science, in which man is
the reflection of God, or Mind, and therefore is eternal;
that which has no separate mind from God; that which
has not a single quality underived from Deity; that which
possesses no life, intelligence, nor creative power of his
own, but reflects spiritually all that belongs to his Maker.
- S&H 205:22
- When we realize that there is one Mind, the divine law
of loving our neighbor as ourselves is unfolded;
whereas a belief in many ruling minds hinders
man’s normal drift towards the one Mind, one
God, and leads human thought into opposite channels
where selfishness reigns.
- S&H 510:9
- Truth and Love enlighten the understanding, in whose
“light shall we see light;” and this illumination is re-
flected spiritually by all who walk in the light and turn
away from a false material sense.
- S&H 174:20
- Truth is revealed. It needs only to
Ps 19:1-4 (to world.)
Isaiah 55:8-12 (to peace)
I John 1:1,3
I John 5:6 it
Isaiah 55:8-12 (to peace)
I John 1:1,3
I John 5:6 it
19…Behold, they stand in robes of white
12…Arise yet people, take your stand