- KJV Gen 1:27, 28
- 27 …God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
- KJV Deut 28:11, 12 (to 1st hand:)
- 11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. 12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand:
- KJV Prov 3:5-10
- 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. 9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
- KJV Matt 4:23, 25
- 23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. 25 And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.
- KJV Matt 5:1, 2, 6, 13-18
- 1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. 13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
- KJV Matt 10:1, 5-8
- 1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
- KJV Matt 7:16-20
- 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
- KJV Luke 9:10-17
- 10 And the apostles, when they were returned, told him all that they had done. And he took them, and went aside privately into a desert place belonging to the city called Bethsaida. 11 And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing. 12 And when the day began to wear away, then came the twelve, and said unto him, Send the multitude away, that they may go into the towns and country round about, and lodge, and get victuals: for we are here in a desert place. 13 But he said unto them, Give ye them to eat. And they said, We have no more but five loaves and two fishes; except we should go and buy meat for all this people. 14 For they were about five thousand men. And he said to his disciples, Make them sit down by fifties in a company. 15 And they did so, and made them all sit down. 16 Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude. 17 And they did eat, and were all filled: and there was taken up of fragments that remained to them twelve baskets.
- KJV John 5:19
- 19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
- KJV John 14:12
- 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
- KJV Gal 5:22, 23
- 22 …the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- S&H 234:4
- Whatever inspires with wisdom, Truth, or Love – be
it song, sermon, or Science – blesses the human family
with crumbs of comfort from Christ’s table
feeding the hungry and giving living waters to
- S&H 248:29
- Let unselfishness, goodness, mercy, justice,
health, holiness, love – the kingdom of heaven – reign
within us, and sin, disease, and death will diminish until
they finally disappear.
- S&H 465:14
- The attributes of God are justice,
mercy, wisdom, goodness, and so on.
- S&H 507:24-8
- Infinite Mind creates and governs all, from the men-
tal molecule to infinity. This divine Principle of all
expresses Science and art throughout His
creation, and the immortality of man and the
universe. Creation is ever appearing, and must ever con-
tinue to appear from the nature of its inexhaustible source.
Mortal sense inverts this appearing and calls ideas mate-
rial. Thus misinterpreted, the divine idea seems to fall
to the level of a human or material belief, called mortal
man. But the seed is in itself, only as the divine Mind
is All and reproduces all – as Mind is the multiplier,
and Mind’s infinite idea, man and the universe, is the
product. The only intelligence or substance of a thought,
a seed, or a flower is God, the creator of it. Mind is the
Soul of all. Mind is Life, Truth, and Love which gov-
- S&H 511:1
- This Mind forms ideas, its
own images, subdivides and radiates their borrowed light,
intelligence, and so explains the Scripture phrase, “whose
seed is in itself.” Thus God’s ideas “multiply and re-
plenish the earth.” The divine Mind supports the sub-
limity, magnitude, and infinitude of spiritual creation.
- S&H 513:17
- Spirit diversifies, classifies, and individualizes all
thoughts, which are as eternal as the Mind
conceiving them; but the intelligence, exist-
ence, and continuity of all individuality remain in God,
who is the divinely creative Principle thereof.
- S&H 517:30-4
- Divine Love blesses its own ideas, and causes them to
multiply, – to manifest His power. Man is not made
to till the soil. His birthright is dominion, not sub-
jection. He is lord of the belief in earth
and heaven, – himself subordinate alone to
his Maker. This is the Science of being.
- S&H 258:13-24
- God expresses in man the infinite idea forever develop-
ing itself, broadening and rising higher and higher from
a boundless basis. Mind manifests all that exists in
the infinitude of Truth. We know no more of man as
the true divine image and likeness, than we know of
The infinite Principle is reflected by the infinite idea
and spiritual individuality, but the material so-called senses
have no cognizance of either Principle or its idea. The
human capacities are enlarged and perfected in propor-
tion as humanity gains the true conception of man and
- S&H 17:4, 5
- Give us this day our daily bread;
Give us grace for to-day; feed the famished affections;
- S&H 259:26
ideas, pure, perfect, and enduring, are transmitted by
the divine Mind through divine Science, which corrects
error with truth and demands spiritual thoughts, divine
concepts, to the end that they may produce harmonious
- S&H 260:7-18
- The conceptions of mortal, erring thought must give
way to the ideal of all that is perfect and eternal. Through
many generations human beliefs will be attain-
ing diviner conceptions, and the immortal and
perfect model of God’s creation will finally be seen as
the only true conception of being.
Science reveals the possibility of achieving all good,
and sets mortals at work to discover what God has already
done; but distrust of one’s ability to gain the goodness
desired and to bring out better and higher results, often
hampers the trial of one’s wings and ensures failure at the
- S&H 275:10
- To grasp the reality and order of being in its Science,
you must begin by reckoning God as the divine Principle
of all that really is. Spirit, Life, Truth, Love,
combine as one, – and are the Scriptural names
for God. All substance, intelligence, wisdom, being, im-
mortality, cause, and effect belong to God. These are
His attributes, the eternal manifestations of the infinite
divine Principle, Love. No wisdom is wise but His
wisdom; no truth is true, no love is lovely, no life is Life
but the divine; no good is, but the good God bestows.
- S&H 280:6
- All things beautiful and harmless are
ideas of Mind. Mind creates and multiplies them, and
the product must be mental.
- S&H 295:5-8, 12 infinite
- God creates and governs the universe, including man.
The universe is filled with spiritual ideas, which He
evolves, and they are obedient to the Mind
that makes them.
…infinite Spirit being all,
mortal consciousness will at last yield to the scientific fact
and disappear, and the real sense of being, perfect and
forever intact, will appear.
- S&H 367:10-27
- This is what is meant by seeking Truth, Christ, not
“for the loaves and fishes,” nor, like the Pharisee, with
the arrogance of rank and display of scholar-
ship, but like Mary Magdalene, from the sum-
mit of devout consecration, with the oil of gladness and
the perfume of gratitude, with tears of repentance and
with those hairs all numbered by the Father.
A Christian Scientist occupies the place at this period
of which Jesus spoke to his disciples, when he said: “Ye
are the salt of the earth.” “Ye are the light
of the world. A city that is set on an hill can-
not be hid.” Let us watch, work, and pray that this salt
lose not its saltness, and that this light be not hid, but
radiate and glow into noontide glory.
The infinite Truth of the Christ-cure has come to this
age through a “still, small voice,” through silent utter-
ances and divine anointing which quicken and increase
the beneficial effects of Christianity.
- S&H 496:13
- Your fruits
will prove what the understanding of God brings to man.
Hold perpetually this thought, – that it is the spiritual
idea, the Holy Ghost and Christ, which enables you to
demonstrate, with scientific certainty, the rule of healing,
based upon its divine Principle, Love, underlying, over-
lying, and encompassing all true being.
- S&H 544:3-4
- In God’s creation
ideas became productive, obedient to Mind.
Deut 28:11, 12 (to hand:)
Matt 4:23, 25
Matt 5:1, 2, 6, 13-18
Matt 10:1, 5-8
Gal 5:22, 23
295:5-8, 12 infinite
97…He that goeth forth with weeping
24…Blest Christmas morn
65…From glory unto glory