- KJV Ps. 19:1-6 (to 1st :)
- 1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it:
- KJV Ps. 50:1, 2
- 1 The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof. 2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
- KJV Ps. 148:3, 4
- 3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. 4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
- KJV Ps. 97:1, 2, 5, 6, 11, 12
- 1 The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof. 2 Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne. 5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth. 6 The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory. 11 Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. 12 Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
- KJV Ps. 24:1, 2, 9, 10 (to 1st .)
- 1 The earth is the LORD’s, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. 2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. 9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory.
- KJV Luke 12:27
- 27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Rom. 1:20 1st the (to ;)
the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead;
KJV Rom. 8:14-23
- 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
- KJV 255:1
- ETERNAL Truth is changing the universe. As mor-
tals drop off their mental swaddling-clothes, thought
expands into expression. “Let there be light,”
is the perpetual demand of Truth and Love,
changing chaos into order and discord into the
music of the spheres. The mythical human theories of
creation, anciently classified as the higher criticism, sprang
from cultured scholars in Rome and in Greece, but they
afforded no foundation for accurate views of creation by
the divine Mind.
- KJV 331:16
in God’s universe expresses Him.
- KJV 69:13-19
- Spiritually to understand that there is but
one creator, God, unfolds all creation, confirms the Scrip-
tures, brings the sweet assurance of no parting, no pain,
and of man deathless and perfect and eternal.
If Christian Scientists educate their own offspring
spiritually, they can educate others spiritually and not
conflict with the scientific sense of God’s creation.
- KJV 205:7-13
- When will the error of believing that there is life in
matter, and that sin, sickness, and death are creations of
God, be unmasked? When will it be under-
stood that matter has neither intelligence, life,
nor sensation, and that the opposite belief is the prolific
source of all suffering? God created all through Mind,
and made all perfect and eternal.
- KJV 209:5-8
- Mind, supreme over all its formations and governing
them all, is the central sun of its own systems of ideas,
the life and light of all its own vast creation;
and man is tributary to divine Mind.
- KJV 256:1-8, 28
- Progress takes off human shackles. The finite must
yield to the infinite. Advancing to a higher plane of ac-
tion, thought rises from the material sense to
the spiritual, from the scholastic to the in-
spirational, and from the mortal to the immortal. All
things are created spiritually. Mind, not matter, is the
creator. Love, the divine Principle, is the Father and
Mother of the universe, including man.
A limitless Mind cannot proceed from physical limita-
tions. Finiteness cannot present the idea or the vast-
ness of infinity. A mind originating from a
finite or material source must be limited and
finite. Infinite Mind is the creator, and creation is the
infinite image or idea emanating from this Mind. If
Mind is within and without all things, then all is Mind;
and this definition is scientific.
- KJV 555:22-23
- Mind and matter, of both Deity and humanity. Crea-
tion rests on a spiritual basis.
- KJV 544:14-17
- No mortal mind has the might
or right or wisdom to create or to destroy.
All is under the control of the one Mind,
- KJV 539:30
- The Science of creation,
so conspicuous in the birth of Jesus inspired his wisest
and least-understood sayings, and was the basis of his
marvellous demonstrations. Christ is the offspring of
Spirit, and spiritual existence shows that Spirit creates
neither a wicked nor a mortal man, lapsing into sin, sick-
ness, and death.
- KJV 537:9-13
- A knowledge of evil was never the essence of divin-
ity or manhood. In the first chapter of Genesis, evil
has no local habitation nor name. Crea-
tion is there represented as spiritual, entire,
- KJV 525:20-24
- Everything good or worthy, God
made. Whatever is valueless or baneful, He did not
make, – hence its unreality. In the Science of Genesis
we read that He saw everything which He had made,
“and, behold, it was very good.
- KJV 522:29-1
- Does Life,
Truth, and Love produce death, error, and hatred? Does
the creator condemn His own creation? Does the un-
erring Principle of divine law change or repent? It can-
not be so.
- KJV 521:12-17 We
should look away from the opposite supposition that man
is created materially, and turn our gaze to the spiritual
record of creation, to that which should be engraved on
the understanding and heart “with the point of a diamond”
and the pen of an angel.
- KJV 260:7-8
- The conceptions of mortal, erring thought must give
way to the ideal of all that is perfect and eternal.
- KJV 263:5
- Immortal spiritual man
alone represents the truth of creation.
Ps. 50:1, 2
Ps. 148:3, 4
Ps. 97:1, 2, 5, 6, 11, 12
Ps. 24:1, 2, 9, 10 (to 1st .)
Rom. 1:20 1st the (to ;)
SH 256:1-8, 28
SH 521:12-17 We
130 How wondrous is Thy mercy, Lord
336 The starry firmament on high
204 O Father, Thy kingdom is come upon earth